Bestop Exclusive

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Check out the new options being premiered at SEMA this year. As a Modern Jeeper you get first hand look at what they have to offer.

The color top options is a nice touch. I can’t wait to see some of the tone on tone set ups.

The retractable sun shade is a game changer. I know that I have wanted to roll mine back many times, but it’s too much of a pain due to all the straps.

The bumpers look great and appear to be solid. The modular design will allow for you to customize your set up to meet your particular taste.

Lastly the the Trek Top NX gets an upgrade. With zipper-less windows and the ability to open the sunrider from inside the cab, you can get fresh air much quicker and with less work.

Let’s here what you think about the new innovations. Are these changes something you would want in your jeep? I know the colored top and retractable sun shade is definitely on my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockbitterjk

Jeep Owner
i grabbed the NX glide this year - was hoping they were also going to announce some sort of storage option for the windows

Pthorpe84

Staff member
The colored tops were pretty good looking from the SEMA photos. The fact you can even chose your stitching is pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk