modernjeeper
MetalCloak 1
    Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like

International Antiquities

Found this jeep at a road side restaurant near Villavicencio, Colombia. The locals told me that military surplus jeeps from WW2 and Korea were well proven in the coffee plantations and Jeep itself became very popular in Colombia as a result. Here are a few pictures. Anyone else found older Jeeps abroad?
    IMG_4698.jpg
    IMG_4701.jpg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    $5000 Giveaway

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    That one has had some modernization! Looks nice though.

I have not seen many old ones in other countries unless they were military ones, still in use.

Post Thanks / Like
    I havenít seen many in my brief travels. But I had(Recently deceased) friend who spent 7 years in Columbia and he had a CJ-7. Drove it all over the jungle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdm...KJCqTcWSZHSGug

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I need to say is Jeepney in the Philippines.

I was there in 2005 on vacation, and Jeepneys are a big mode of public transport. Take your standard WWII Willys and add a stretch bus back at the standard roofline, with long bench seats down each side of the back. Then decorate it with paint, lights, doo-dads, and throw it on the road with 15 passengers crammed in, swerving all over the roadways of Manila among thousands of other Jeepneys and Trikes and all other manner of vehicle. Fun stuff, but riding in one is more than my back could take...

Check out this double-decker Jeepney!
    Last edited by Other_Erik; 11-30-2017 at 07:07 AM. Reason: adding picture

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
    All I need to say is Jeepney in the Philippines.

I was there in 2005 on vacation, and Jeepneys are a big mode of public transport. Take your standard WWII Willys and add a stretch bus back at the standard roofline, with long bench seats down each side of the back. Then decorate it with paint, lights, doo-dads, and throw it on the road with 15 passengers crammed in, swerving all over the roadways of Manila among thousands of other Jeepneys and Trikes and all other manner of vehicle. Fun stuff, but riding in one is more than my back could take...

Check out this double-decker Jeepney!
    Pimpín

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdm...KJCqTcWSZHSGug

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

7. Likes Other_Erik liked this post