Another newbie

Xkid

Jeep Fanatic
Hi Guys and Gals, New to the forum. It has been popping up on Facebook and I have been thinking about a new lift,so I went to the MetalCloak website and WOW. It looks great. Great explanations and comparisons. I have a 2013 JKUR in Comando .I'm from London,Ontario Canada. I'm riding on a Rubicon Express 2.5 inch coils and Fox 2.0 shocks and 35 inch BFG A/Ts. Not really great. I need a bit more lift. Hitting the harder trails up here,I'm starting to hit a lot. Don't like it. Hope to get something figured out this winter and be ready for next spring. Thanks for having me. P.S. Is this forum on Tapatalk?

G

Gary

Welcome to the forum Xkid.
Love the two-tone colour system ~ wait ~ oh, that's mud.:D

Xkid

Jeep Fanatic
Haha Thanks. This picture was taken at one of the 3 private off roading parks in Ontario. Plus there are a bunch of trails nearby. Most people camp here.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Found it on tapatalk. Here's a pic of the Jeep.

Favorite color...next to my red! I am sure you will be super happy with a new lift. Are you running the long arms from RE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xkid

Jeep Fanatic
Yes sir. Hopefully the stearing also. Always pulls to the left.

Xkid

Jeep Fanatic
I rotate my tires every 10k. Just doesn't change. Just got a new drag link, tie rod and ball joints because of death wobble. Got a alignment, same thing. Pulls to the left.