Newbie from AZ

LJStocker

Jeep Newb
Just want to say hello to everyone from the QC, Queen Creek, AZ.
I bought my 2006 Khaki LJ Rubi new. After 11 years and 138,000 miles I finally modified it with Metalcloak short arm suspension with Old Man Emu shocks and springs 3.5" lift.
So now I signed up here because I'm sure I'll have a lot of question I can either ask or get answered here just by reading some of the post.
I'm not familiar with a lot of the lingo, but I figure if I hang out here a often enough I'll be able to pick up most of it.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Just want to say hello to everyone from the QC, Queen Creek, AZ.
I bought my 2006 Khaki LJ Rubi new. After 11 years and 138,000 miles I finally modified it with Metalcloak short arm suspension with Old Man Emu shocks and springs 3.5" lift.
So now I signed up here because I'm sure I'll have a lot of question I can either ask or get answered here just by reading some of the post.
I'm not familiar with a lot of the lingo, but I figure if I hang out here a often enough I'll be able to pick up most of it.
Welcome LJStocker. Feel free to ask questions, especially on the lingo. We all get lost on it from time to time! No one judges here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk