SEMA Live Thread 2017

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic

And here is the monster that Ian built from Big Tire Garage. Has two 3.8 V6 motors that are turbo charged[emoji51]. Looks like something Cruella De’Ville would drive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think I just threw up in my mouth a little 🤢

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I'm just not a large wheel guy on Jeeps. 18s are about as big as I would go.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Not a fan either. 20’s are fine with 40’s and up. Other than that, 18’s max

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Wow, that trip was an absolute blur. we have camera cards full of pictures and a few Gigs of video. But my memory of the show sucks.

Todd Ockert

I love going every year. Last year and this year I only got one day at the show before I had to head home.

I hope to be able to spend a few more days next year and walk the other halls to see all the other stuff at the show.

Todd

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I pray that next year....I am actually in attendance. Would like to get more on specific products for write ups. Either way, being liaison was quite exciting. Almost like being there.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
I pray that next year....I am actually in attendance. Would like to get more on specific products for write ups. Either way, being liaison was quite exciting. Almost like being there.

I can send you 6 gig of pictures....... Make you feel like you seen everything [emoji23]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I can send you 6 gig of pictures....... Make you feel like you seen everything [emoji23]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Lmao. Not sure my google drive can handle it all. But if you send’em....I’ll post’em

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Coverking Booth

[video=youtube;uE-4O40TF1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-4O40TF1U[/video]

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I like the rear hatch side access panels. I’ve been dreaming of some side window replacements that could serve as exterior storage.

I agree. Those windows would be an aftermarket home run!