Hello from OKC

Dcs1779

Jeep Owner
Wanted to say hello to everyone from the center of the US and looking forward to learning cool tips and tricks about my Jeep.

Dcs1779

Jeep Owner
I have a 2007 Silver JKU. I’ll try to get a good pic to post soon. I bought it about a year ago and amazingly enough it was BONE STOCK! I couldn’t believe there were Jeeps out there that were 10 years old and nothing had been changed, modified, or personallized on it. Needless to say, that didn’t last long.

This will be an extreme budget build for me as family comes first but I do love to tinker on stuff.

Last edited:
G

Gary

Welcome to the guy from the center of the US from the guy in the center of London UK

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Wanted to say hello to everyone from the center of the US and looking forward to learning cool tips and tricks about my Jeep.
Family should always come first. KUDOS TO YOU. What part of OK are you in? My kids live in Lawton and one is stationed in OKC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dcs1779

Jeep Owner
Family should always come first. KUDOS TO YOU. What part of OK are you in? My kids live in Lawton and one is stationed in OKC.

Thanks. I live just West of the metro in Yukon. I have been thru Lawton a few times. Do your kids enjoy the Jeep “bug”?

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Thanks. I live just West of the metro in Yukon. I have been thru Lawton a few times. Do your kids enjoy the Jeep “bug”?
My middle daughter loves it. I wish she was closer so we could wheel together. My wife and the other two could careless for most part. Wife will go if friends are involved.

But I can’t complain. My middle daughter is kicking ass in the Air Force. So proud of her.

Chilling in a Chinook

Dcs1779

Jeep Owner
That’s awesome. I’d love to learn to fly a helicopter. My daughters are still at home. The youngest has shown an interest in tools and all have helped me from time to time working in the garage. No one wants their kids to be helpless. Looks like you are in TN. I was really hoping to go to Jeep Jamboree out in the mountains some day. Have to finish the “budget build” to a 4x4 status first. At least we can enjoy riding around topless and doors off. It is a blessing to enjoy.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
That’s awesome. I’d love to learn to fly a helicopter. My daughters are still at home. The youngest has shown an interest in tools and all have helped me from time to time working in the garage. No one wants their kids to be helpless. Looks like you are in TN. I was really hoping to go to Jeep Jamboree out in the mountains some day. Have to finish the “budget build” to a 4x4 status first. At least we can enjoy riding around topless and doors off. It is a blessing to enjoy.

Make the trip out. Trust me your stock jeep can ride all over Windrock and have a great time with out breaking anything. I would be happy to show you around.