Hey hey from Colorado!

Coloradodude

Jeep Newb
What’s up everyone? Just like others have said, the $5000 in parts got me to sign up:) My DD is a 2013 JKU that I bought new in 2012. I’ve slightly modified it, MC 2.5 ARB edition on 35’s, LOD front and rear stubbies, TNT sliders, Rockhard skids and the list goes on and on... Just Empty Every Pocket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
What’s up everyone? Just like others have said, the $5000 in parts got me to sign up:) My DD is a 2013 JKU that I bought new in 2012. I’ve slightly modified it, MC 2.5 ARB edition on 35’s, LOD front and rear stubbies, TNT sliders, Rockhard skids and the list goes on and on... Just Empty Every Pocket!

Welcome Colorado. I know you came for the $5k, but I hope you stay for Gary’s accent! Can you post up some pics of the LOD stubbies. I’m a big fan of their products.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Looks great. I almost got that front bumper when I had my black JKU. Looks great. Glad to have ya!

Coloradodude

Jeep Newb
Looks great. I almost got that front bumper when I had my black JKU. Looks great. Glad to have ya!

Thank you sir, I wanted a stubby that had a stinger and the winch sat inside so as to not restrict airflow and be protected. I also wanted to retain factory fog lights and have room for auxiliary lights. It’s surprisingly hard to find a bumper to meet the requirements, LOD was the only one.