modernjeeper
Raceline
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jk

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice rigs everyone! Looking to do a Fab Four rear bumper and lift next... any suggestions?IMG_0393.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes proprojects liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Updated pic of Jackhammer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

4. Likes JK_BUB, Xkid liked this post
    Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeckoJeep View Post
    Nice rigs everyone! Looking to do a Fab Four rear bumper and lift next... any suggestions?IMG_0393.JPG

Love that color!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welp I just picked Jackhammer up from Rock Your 4X4. New gearing was just what the doctor ordered. No more running up the rpmís when on an incline or just trying to reverse. Amazing how much of a difference there is.

Went from 4:10 to 5:13ís

Also got some synergy ball joints. My passenger side was shot. Needless to say the On road feel is much better. I wanted to go all out on the ball joints and get Rareís, but I know that tons are in the future and do not want to spend anymore than I have too.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

7. Likes Xkid liked this post
    Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    Welp I just picked Jackhammer up from Rock Your 4X4. New gearing was just what the doctor ordered. No more running up the rpmís when on an incline or just trying to reverse. Amazing how much of a difference there is.

Went from 4:10 to 5:13ís

Also got some synergy ball joints. My passenger side was shot. Needless to say the On road feel is much better. I wanted to go all out on the ball joints and get Rareís, but I know that tons are in the future and do not want to spend anymore than I have too.

Iíve had synergy for a couple of years with zero problems. I hope when I get my g2 housing, they hold up as good as my synergy have