Ask The Expert- Molar induction cleaner kit

Daniel peters

Jeep Newb
How do you use the 3 pack mopar induction cleaning kit? Dealer wants 150.00 but I can order the kit for 50.00 and not sure if it has instructions

Last edited:

Pthorpe84

Staff member
How do you use the 3 pack mopar induction cleaning kit? Dealer wants 150.00 but I can order the kit for 50.00 and not sure if it has instructions
Bump to the top.

I am curious on this as well. I didn’t find anything in google search. May not be doing it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Daniel....this may be a good time to do a write up when you figure out how to do this...

Definitely a new one for me...and if Cloaked doesn't know....you may just want to ask your local dealer.

Please share with us what you find out.

Cloaked Willys

Jeep Fanatic
Daniel....this may be a good time to do a write up when you figure out how to do this...

Definitely a new one for me...and if Cloaked doesn't know....you may just want to ask your local dealer.

Please share with us what you find out.
Yeah, I would like to know more about this. It looks like a fuel additive, Possible a oil additive and an intake fogger.

https://smile.amazon.com/Genuine-Chrysler-Accessories-5174566AA-Cleaning/dp/B00BV4CNK4/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DNENV7P9896EJ2EYZ5XE