My long time plans and what’s been done so far.

Blank

Jeep Owner
I got my tj a few years ago and it was a stock Jeep with 31s and for the most part it’s stayed that way. I have some home made quick discos, a bumper with daylighters and a winch, plus some sliders with steps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blank

Jeep Owner
Long term would be a small lift maybe 2-3 inch and some 33x12.5, tummy tuck and new rear bumper. When all that’s done I’ll look into other things such as fenders I love the metal cloak arched fenders. Then small things like speakers and seat covers etc

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Long term would be a small lift maybe 2-3 inch and some 33x12.5, tummy tuck and new rear bumper. When all that’s done I’ll look into other things such as fenders I love the metal cloak arched fenders. Then small things like speakers and seat covers etc

Awesome. Will be a pretty sweet ride and very stable due to low stance. I know a few guys that have used JK springs to lift there TJ about that height.

DevilGuppy

Jeep Owner
I've got 2014 JKUR HR springs and shocks in my 2k TJ. The front springs are a simple bolt up. The top of the rear springs are too small for the TJ bumpstops, so you'll have to get some bumpstop extensions. While you've got the rear shocks out, get the JKS BPEK and get rid of those bat pins. You'll thank yourself later if you upgrade your shocks.