modernjeeper
Kicker
    Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like

My long time plans and whatís been done so far.

I got my tj a few years ago and it was a stock Jeep with 31s and for the most part itís stayed that way. I have some home made quick discos, a bumper with daylighters and a winch, plus some sliders with steps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes kmstrong76, CarleensTJ liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    $5000 Giveaway

Post Thanks / Like
    So what's the long term plans?

2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdm...KJCqTcWSZHSGug

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Long term would be a small lift maybe 2-3 inch and some 33x12.5, tummy tuck and new rear bumper. When all thatís done Iíll look into other things such as fenders I love the metal cloak arched fenders. Then small things like speakers and seat covers etc

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    Long term would be a small lift maybe 2-3 inch and some 33x12.5, tummy tuck and new rear bumper. When all that’s done I’ll look into other things such as fenders I love the metal cloak arched fenders. Then small things like speakers and seat covers etc

Awesome. Will be a pretty sweet ride and very stable due to low stance. I know a few guys that have used JK springs to lift there TJ about that height.