Las Vegas FNG

matthoef

Jeep Newb
[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]Where to start .... hmm? Name is Matt and I'm in the Air Force (15 yrs). Our garage is currently home to my 08 JKR and my wife's 17 Ram Rebel that we're in the process of getting bought back. We've been putting the Rebel through the paces over the last 9 or so months offroad. I've been under a car for the better part of my life and offroading in some fashion for about 8 yrs (but only about 4 months of that in a Jeep). I'm looking forward to being a part of the community and meeting up if the possibility arises.
[/FONT]

Attachments

G

Gary

Welcome to the forum Matt ~ great to have you on board & thanks for posting the images.
Plenty of open spaces there to ride & hide.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Welcome Matt. Rig looks great. What are your plans for the rebel?

Thank you for your service[emoji631]. My daughter is in the Air Force as well. Stationed in OKC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matthoef

Jeep Newb
Welcome Matt. Rig looks great. What are your plans for the rebel?

Thank you for your service[emoji631]. My daughter is in the Air Force as well. Stationed in OKC.

We're working on getting it bought back under the Lemon Law for NV. To keep it short and sweet, we've had too many major issues (cracked head, completely warped rotors at 4k mi, etc) and far too many issues with the radio (we're on our 5th one right now). It's replacement will either be a Tundra TRD Pro or a last gen Raptor.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
We're working on getting it bought back under the Lemon Law for NV. To keep it short and sweet, we've had too many major issues (cracked head, completely warped rotors at 4k mi, etc) and far too many issues with the radio (we're on our 5th one right now). It's replacement will either be a Tundra TRD Pro or a last gen Raptor.
+1 vote for the raptor. Great truck. Good friend of mine has had two of them. One of the best riding trucks I have been in.

matthoef

Jeep Newb
+1 vote for the raptor. Great truck. Good friend of mine has had two of them. One of the best riding trucks I have been in.

Haha ... it's a "sell in progress" to say the least. We both love the way they look but I'm the only one of us that's ever driven one. We've test driven the Tundra TRD Pro and love the cab space they have and that's the selling point for the wife as her vehicle is the "road trip vehicle". With 2 pitbulls and a 9 yr old that won't stop getting taller, we value every inch of rear cab space we can get, lol.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Either one will be a great vehicle. I’m partial to that prerunner look that raptor has. Keep us posted on what you do.

matthoef

Jeep Newb
Either one will be a great vehicle. I’m partial to that prerunner look that raptor has. Keep us posted on what you do.

Will do for sure. I just love the idea of having 2 nearly equally capable vehicles in the driveway, lol.