God Help Us-Preview

Pthorpe84

Staff member
[video=youtube;0pMRSGHBp68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pMRSGHBp68&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Here is a preview to our trip to the Sandmines at Royal Blue OHV in Caryville, TN. This may be my favorite ride I have ever been on. We were dumb and went by ourselves and have never been here before. And not to mention we went the hard way up. Enjoy! More to come!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
So when I travel down to see you, we can make it up that?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

G

Gary

That small branch on the left was holding you back .. cut it off and try again :dunno: :D

Pthorpe84

Staff member
So when I travel down to see you, we can make it up that?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Sure! But you have to go first[emoji16]

Honestly I think it’s doable. But need a seasoned spotter. Last thing in wanted to do is go end-o.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Sure! But you have to go first[emoji16]

Honestly I think it’s doable. But need a seasoned spotter. Last thing in wanted to do is go end-o.

I think you should try like they do it on Ice road Truckers. Build some speed. LOL :D

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Nice. Need to add that place to the list of places to check out.
Give me a shout when you come. Great ride. Only downfall is that the roads need to be trimmed back a bit. Lots of custom pin stripes via Mother Nature.

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Give me a shout when you come. Great ride. Only downfall is that the roads need to be trimmed back a bit. Lots of custom pin stripes via Mother Nature.

I got more than pinstripes this past weekend.