Ask The Expert- Inner fenders with Falcon 3.3 shocks

Pthorpe84

Staff member
With most custom styled shocks you will need to do some trimming to make them fin just right. I am not aware of any inner fender that will accommodate a “Piggyback” style shock with out some minor trimming. A Dremel should serve you well on that project

rockbitterjk

Jeep Owner
JCR i think has come out with a set but Pthorpe84 stated a dremel would be the way to go so you can get the style you want and then just trim where needed

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Very clean looking. Thanks for the follow up Artec. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoiseJK

Jeep Owner
Nice. I have a pair of DV8 inner fenders. I love the look, but they were squeaking/rattling like CRAZY! Had to pull them. Went with the Evo mini-liners. The Dv8s are just sitting in the garage now. Gotta get some rattle dampening foam or something.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Nice. I have a pair of DV8 inner fenders. I love the look, but they were squeaking/rattling like CRAZY! Had to pull them. Went with the Evo mini-liners. The Dv8s are just sitting in the garage now. Gotta get some rattle dampening foam or something.

Or you could sell them for super cheap[emoji16]

BoiseJK

Jeep Owner
Or you could sell them for super cheap[emoji16]

Idk about super cheap. The original pair I had were defective so a new pair was sent out. These have never been installed, but could be bought for the right price.
[emoji12]

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Idk about super cheap. The original pair I had were defective so a new pair was sent out. These have never been installed, but could be bought for the right price.
[emoji12]

So what was defective with the originals?