Hello from Safety Harbor, FL

pedalwrench

Jeep Newb
That's the Tampa Bay Area.

I have a 2018 JK on order. Auto, 3.73, half doors, soft top. Pretty basic. I have modest build plans, just waiting patiently for the thing to be in my garage before I start ordering parts! ...Although I did already pick up a set of oem sidesteps off of craigslist, ha.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Awesome Pedalwrench. Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you can still order half doors. How did you and the family make it through the hurricane?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pedalwrench

Jeep Newb
Thanks for the welcome. We were pretty lucky around here for the most part. Lots of debris and downed trees here and there. Personally, nothing major, just went without power for 3 days. We did have part of the ceiling fall in at work (Post Office), but the building should be condemned anyway.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Thanks for the welcome. We were pretty lucky around here for the most part. Lots of debris and downed trees here and there. Personally, nothing major, just went without power for 3 days. We did have part of the ceiling fall in at work (Post Office), but the building should be condemned anyway.
Looks like the ceiling collapse was a blessing! Glad to hear you and the fam are safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk