What are you drinking?

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Just sat down to watch my hogs get whooped by the Aggies. poured me some Old Weller 107.

What are you drinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Water. It's 94 in Michigan.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Try beer....followed by 15 more....you will forget its 94!

Honestly I didn't know it ever got that hot there.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Try beer....followed by 15 more....you will forget its 94!

Honestly I didn't know it ever got that hot there.

We get the 90's during the summer. Fall is normally 60-70 during the day.... Last year we had 70's in February.... Weather has been all messed up.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
We get the 90's during the summer. Fall is normally 60-70 during the day.... Last year we had 70's in February.... Weather has been all messed up.

Crazy. Our last two Christmas' have been in the 70-80's. Not good. I love my winter. Being fat....heat is not my friend.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
yup...right now.....been a long day at work. Weller 107 and NY Strips

Pthorpe84

Staff member
a little Michters Rye followed by some Buffalo Trace. My travel brown waters’s of choice. Very relaxing after a long day. 🥃

What are you drinking.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Coffee! It's early. :(

Seriously, every year we go to Kentucky for GIE and we go to Bourbon bars. Lots of the people we go with love it. To me, it tastes like rubbing alcohol. Some of this stuff was 10 bucks a shot. Is it an acquired taste?

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Coffee! It's early. :(

Seriously, every year we go to Kentucky for GIE and we go to Bourbon bars. Lots of the people we go with love it. To me, it tastes like rubbing alcohol. Some of this stuff was 10 bucks a shot. Is it an acquired taste?
You just need to have some of the good bourbon. You can’t just dive into 100+ Proof straight from the barrel. Maybe a light proofed rye then follow it with a Woodford Double Oaked. Also, putting it over an ice ball and allowing to relax for 5-10 mins makes a huge difference.

If all you taste is rubbing alcohol, it could be the glass they have given you as well. All plays a part.

For what it’s worth, I’m drinking coffee now. [emoji1303]

Xkid

Jeep Fanatic
Then a little shot of this to celebrate Canada winning the World under 20 junior hockey championship.