modernjeeper
spOD
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    cut my tire. Guess the 5 tire rotation is out....

I hate nutcerts, especially after realizing I put one in the wrong spot

Fancy. Plus it covered up that dent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Post Thanks / Like

Had 5:13ís slapped in and some Synergy Ball Joints.

Contact

Control arm mounts need some attention.

I really need some new skids. Underside has taken a beating.

And apparently so does my body. I guess I took a drop off hard and the rear bumper got into the tub.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" Game Changer-Rock Sport, 37" Toyo M/T, Overline Fenders, M/C Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, M/C Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust

Post Thanks / Like
    Tera Flex brake line things do not work with the Metal Cloak out board shock mounts.

So I have a set if anyone wants them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Outstanding build buddy!!! Very well documented. I really enjoyed seeing all the pics and reading about how you spent your way into Jeep heaven and the poor house all at the same time. LMAO!!! You have a great wheeler and the stones to take it there. I had a fantastic time wheeling with you in Moab. Hope to see you soon. I’ll get started on my build thread soon.

5. Thanks Pthorpe84 thanked for this post
    Likes Pthorpe84 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Praiseman62 View Post
    Outstanding build buddy!!! Very well documented. I really enjoyed seeing all the pics and reading about how you spent your way into Jeep heaven and the poor house all at the same time. LMAO!!! You have a great wheeler and the stones to take it there. I had a fantastic time wheeling with you in Moab. Hope to see you soon. Iíll get started on my build thread soon.
    Thanks Clay. I feel like I have missed a few things on the thread. Canít wait to do axles upgrades and 6-Packs. Thatís when things will get interesting. I will be breaking out the sawzaw!