Pthorpe84

Staff member
On the desktop site, you will go to the upper right hand side and click your user name. It will take you to your profile page. Click on about me and you will see little pencils next to all the category's. Click on them and fill it out as you see fit[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
It can be. Use the Chrome browser, touch the 3 dots at the upper right hand side, then select desktop view. This will allow you to do everything you could do from PC/Mac.

2qik2see

Jeep Newb
Finally found the desktop version. I'll stick with this on my phone. The mobile doesn't work right.. :\

Last edited:

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I am! I'm not real familiar with it though. Still figuring it all out actually.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
It works really well for reading and posting. Been using the Tapatalk app for several years now. For moderating, it’s terrible and I end up using the desktop site through Google Chrome.

2qik2see

Jeep Newb
It works really well for reading and posting. Been using the Tapatalk app for several years now. For moderating, it’s terrible and I end up using the desktop site through Google Chrome.

Thx Pthorpe84! The more I'm using it, the more I'm liking it. I actually just moved it to my home screen next to the desktop version. Thx again for the heads up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk