Old School

Pthorpe84

Staff member

Saw this today. Glad to see that there is someone out there that appreciates the old school styling. Really digging the KC lights. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian

Jeep Fanatic

Saw this today. Glad to see that there is someone out there that appreciates the old school styling. Really digging the KC lights. What are your thoughts?

There are a few like that around here. If done right, I like old school. But if done right, I also like new school.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
There are a few like that around here. If done right, I like old school. But if done right, I also like new school.

Love seeing this style for the concrete jungle or beach cruiser. Can't stand seeing JK's rolling on 20"+ Rockstars and mutated grills. Keep it classy'ish...

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Love seeing this style for the concrete jungle or beach cruiser. Can't stand seeing JK's rolling on 20"+ Rockstars and mutated grills. Keep it classy'ish...

New school to me is not 20's... Lol... New school to me is square LED lights and fabricated triangular bumpers. [emoji1]

Pthorpe84

Staff member
New school to me is not 20's... Lol... New school to me is square LED lights and fabricated triangular bumpers. [emoji1]

Completely agree....but I know deep down you want some 26" rims paired with 35" tires [emoji16]

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Completely agree....but I know deep down you want some 26" rims paired with 35" tires [emoji16]

Um no. The ONLY reason I have 18, 19 or 20 inch rims on any of my cars is so you can fit the brakes in there.