New Pics of an uncovered JL Wrangler Body shows latches, fenders, lights and more...

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Well that wouldn't surprise me! Surely we have some close friends in Detroit that could share some new photos...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
A few things worth pointing out is that the new hood latches look much more secure than the current model. Also the rear fender well is trimmed much better, allowing for bigger tires with less trimming.

87FoRunner

Jeep Owner
I'm not digging the "whole" handle tailgate open design. I prefer a button like the Jk or metal latches like TJ and down...

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Not liking the turn signals on the fenders.

The turn signals are part of a Fed mandatory thing, as to what I was told. I got a sneak peak at one in a tooling shop (local) and the front LED's looked cool. I would like to see it on the road, but I think it will be a neat jeep.. I just feel the swept back windshield is odd.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
The turn signals are part of a Fed mandatory thing, as to what I was told. I got a sneak peak at one in a tooling shop (local) and the front LED's looked cool. I would like to see it on the road, but I think it will be a neat jeep.. I just feel the swept back windshield is odd.
I will be interested to see how the aftermarket companies incorporate the turn signal in the Fenders. Could be a very nice touch. Just my OP.

On a side note I was pulling for the old TJ style door handles.

rockbitterjk

Jeep Owner
i am so probably in the minority here but i feel every time they release a new model they move away from that iconic look - this one just doesn't grab me yet maybe when I see some up close in personal but right now i am neutral about it ..

TheGrendel

Jeep Owner
I will be interested to see how the aftermarket companies incorporate the turn signal in the Fenders. Could be a very nice touch. Just my OP.

On a side note I was pulling for the old TJ style door handles.
with as expensive as aftermarket JK fenders are, there's no telling how sky high JL fenders will go with them having to incorporate a Fed mandated turn single.