Hello from California

1FSTREX

Jeep Owner
How's it going all? Name is Will, from sunny California. Came from racing cars (05 STI) to bashing Jeeps on the Rubicon.

Little Jeep Info:
2015 JKUR - Tank
Metal Cloak 2.5" True Dual Rate
15x8.5" Pro Comp Series 52 wheels
35x12.50r17 Mickey Thompson MTZ
Skids here and there
Lights here and there
Journal to come.

Jeep Trips:
2017 Hi-Landers Poker Run
2017 Sierra Trek
2017 Cantina at the Con (upcoming)

Attachments

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Howdy will. You running 35's or 37's. Other post said 37. Not a big deal. Just curious. Glad your hear man🥃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1FSTREX

Jeep Owner
Howdy will. You running 35's or 37's. Other post said 37. Not a big deal. Just curious. Glad your hear man��

This picture the Jeep has 35s and there are currently 35s on it. Guess my mind was "leaning forward" on my journal, I am getting my 37s put on next week!

Pthorpe84

Staff member
This picture the Jeep has 35s and there are currently 35s on it. Guess my mind was "leaning forward" on my journal, I am getting my 37s put on next week!
Hell Yeah! Can't wait to see

1FSTREX

Jeep Owner
Back on my last trip to the Rubicon I backed off a rock and dropped right onto my tierod and steering stabilizer. To say the least, it didnt work out too well for either part. I picked up a Steer Smarts Yeti XD tie rod and let me tell you, this thing is beefy! What I also love about this tie rod is it didnt require me to drill out my knuckles and it fit on 15" wheels. Awesome product and amazing fitment. I also picked up the Metal Cloak steering stabilizer relocation kit. Amazing on road characteristics so far, dying to get it off road.

I am indeed in Sth London. 20min tube ride to the city centre.
That's awesome. England is still on the list for places to hit. I lived in Germany for a while and traveled all over the EU, never made it over to England though.

Hell Yeah! Can't wait to see
Me either! Hopefully they will be on this week.

Attachments

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Looks good. I'm interest in getting the Yeti attenuator.