modernjeeper
Kicker
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Life Changing Tie Down Straps

Life changing might be a bit much, but for me these straps are priceless. There is no more mess and the storage of them is simple. Check them out.

Better yet, their Generation 1 straps are on sale. https://tiedownstore.com/collections/clearance

2. Likes CarleensTJ, dbrust liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    $5000 Giveaway

Post Thanks / Like

Life Changing Tie Down Straps

Brian, how well do they do when exposed to heavy amounts of dust or mud getting on them? Common for us when wheeling with no top or a guy that throws them in the back of the truck or side by side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    Brian, how well do they do when exposed to heavy amounts of dust or mud getting on them? Common for us when wheeling with no top or a guy that throws them in the back of the truck or side by side

The strap might not retract as well caked with mud, but the spring and retraction mechanism is pretty much sealed.

We use these now 100% with our side by sides you see in the video and they do not stay clean on the trail.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome. Thanks for the input. Surprised how cheap they are.

2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    Awesome. Thanks for the input. Surprised how cheap they are.

Use this promo code and get an extra 20% off WORKSHOPADDICT

8. Likes Pthorpe84, dehoff74 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome. Thanks Brian