modernjeeper
Kicker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Moderator Pthorpe84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Geolander M/T G003

    Is anyone running the new Geolanders? They look nice and have had some great write ups from sponsored folks. I'm in need of new shoes in a bad way and I am looking hard at them.

    Any thoughts or suggestions?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature



    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdm...KJCqTcWSZHSGug

    https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
    $5000 Giveaway
     

  3. #2
    Jeep Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    NE OH
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    Is anyone running the new Geolanders? They look nice and have had some great write ups from sponsored folks. I'm in need of new shoes in a bad way and I am looking hard at them.

    Any thoughts or suggestions?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Running 37s. Seem to work well so far. I have one day out on the trails with them. Mostly mud and sand with no issues. Seem quiet on the freeway. I have about 300 miles on them. Balanced well according to the tire shop.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  4. Thanks Pthorpe84 thanked for this post
  5. #3
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    587
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the old ones and really like them. They are bumpy when driving slow and you feel the lugs, but I like that.

  6. #4
    Jeep Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    NE OH
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I have the old ones and really like them. They are bumpy when driving slow and you feel the lugs, but I like that.
    I had Nitto TG before and these seem comparable.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  7. #5
    Jeep Owner
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    London, Canada
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    What would a 37 weight?

    Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

  8. #6
    Jeep Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    NE OH
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkid View Post
    What would a 37 weight?

    Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    Website states 71lbs for 37x12.50r17.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  9. #7
    Jeep Owner
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    London, Canada
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy jumping. That's awesome. I better look at these.

    Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

  10. #8
    Jeep Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    NE OH
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkid View Post
    Holy jumping. That's awesome. I better look at these.

    Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    Sorry just looked 76lbs on website. I looked at so many tires. Either way they were pretty light for the size

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  11. #9
    Jeep Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    NE OH
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the measurement mounted on my jeep.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  12. #10
    Jeep Owner
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    London, Canada
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raiden1612 View Post
    Sorry just looked 76lbs on website. I looked at so many tires. Either way they were pretty light for the size

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Yes, still pretty good.

    Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •