Howdy Y'all

filthy_habit_jku

Jeep Owner
Heather from TX - Houston area. This is my Filthy Habit . . . 2017 JKU 75th Anniversary Edition. Hubby drives a 2017 Willy's JK. We are fairly new to the Jeep world and have fallen in love with rock-crawling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXDredd_JKU

Jeep Owner
Welcome to the both of you to the forum and the Jeep world! Great looking rig!

G

Gary

Welcome to the forum filthy_habit_jku
Amazed at how you guys have personalised plates on cars/jeeps.
It would cost a small fortune to do that in the UK and there are lots of 'restrictions' on what is allowed.

filthy_habit_jku

Jeep Owner
It is a little pricey, but if you commit to a 5 year registration paid up front you end up saving a bunch. I wasn't really sure if they would approve FILTHY or not as I had seen some other plates rejected for seemingly no reason, so I was pleasantly surprised when I got the OK :)

Welcome to the forum filthy_habit_jku
Amazed at how you guys have personalised plates on cars/jeeps.
It would cost a small fortune to do that in the UK and there are lots of 'restrictions' on what is allowed.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Heather and Hubby! Rig looks good.

Do y'all go down and find ravines to crawl in or is there some elevation out there? Only been to Houston once and all I can remember is the Alamo is disappointing and it's HOT!

filthy_habit_jku

Jeep Owner
We have to drive at a minimum 3 hours to get to some rocks and elevation - my profile pic is at a place called K2 (Katemcy Rocks) in Mason, TX . . . huge granite outcroppings that make for some primo wheeling.

Also - agree about the Alamo, and HOT is an understatement :)

Welcome to the forum Heather and Hubby! Rig looks good.

Do y'all go down and find ravines to crawl in or is there some elevation out there? Only been to Houston once and all I can remember is the Alamo is disappointing and it's HOT!