Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    my hidden glove box eats my winch gloves

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Metalcloak Adventures

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it may have ate some of my money....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

4. Likes Twitch, Mytsmooth liked this post
    Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never have but now I want to

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had something blocking mine from shutting after a bumpy ride. I pulled mine down and found a stash of graded papers from the previous owners kid. They were all D's and F's so someone was hiding evidence, quite the chuckle from that one.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pig_Pen View Post
    I had something blocking mine from shutting after a bumpy ride. I pulled mine down and found a stash of graded papers from the previous owners kid. They were all D's and F's so someone was hiding evidence, quite the chuckle from that one.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
    For such shitty grades, the kid found a genius hiding spot! Lol

2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

8. Likes SSinGA liked this post
    Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    The center console eats change, so i'm not surprised at the glove box.
    How often should you change the cabin filter?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyLuLu View Post
    The center console eats change, so i'm not surprised at the glove box.
    How often should you change the cabin filter?
    Thatís a good question. I havenít done mine. I would think once a year or after being exposed to a bunch of dust.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pthorpe84 View Post
    Thatís a good question. I havenít done mine. I would think once a year or after being exposed to a bunch of dust.

Would be condition based maintenance. If you run your HVAC a lot in dusty conditions then probably more than once a year. With the dusty trails and high pollen filled springs in the south I have been checking mine at each oil change.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SSinGA View Post
    Would be condition based maintenance. If you run your HVAC a lot in dusty conditions then probably more than once a year. With the dusty trails and high pollen filled springs in the south I have been checking mine at each oil change.
    Well I guess I need to get on it. I have never done it. I bet most folks havenít either.