From what you know, who thinks they will want a JL?

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
There are a lot of changes to the JL, but also not as many as one might think. Some stuff we have seen looks cool, other stuff might not be too "Jeep". But we know that the people at Jeep understand the brand and do not want to lose sales. so in your opinion, what is your impression of the Jeep JL now and might you be interested? :devil:

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I definitely wouldn't get one the first year. Let them work out the flaws. I also said to myself my jk would me my only jeep.

The diesel option is what may push me to get one. Especially if it comes with better axles. I really can't wait to see what will be offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MoabOutlaw

Jeep Newb
After having the opportunity to drive one for a few days I will try to get one of the first ones available. I am not sure how I felt about the diesel (didn't get to drive it) The interior upgrades are amazing and the overall feel of the JK was great!

Pthorpe84

Staff member
After having the opportunity to drive one for a few days I will try to get one of the first ones available. I am not sure how I felt about the diesel (didn't get to drive it) The interior upgrades are amazing and the overall feel of the JK was great!
How did you get to drive one?!

Silver13jk

Jeep Owner
I'm sticking with my jk since that put me in a pretty deep hole lol. I will say I like the interior shots of the jl and a diesel option is pretty awesome. Exterior wise so far it really doesn't look to much different than a jk.

lindel

Jeep Owner
Once they come out with the pickup, with a diesel in it, then I'll be interested...by that time, they'll have most of the bugs worked out of the basic platform.

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously, at Metalcloak, we will be getting two - 2 Door & 4 Door - and will do our best to share our experiences - both good and bad.