Original JP

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I found this earlier and thought I would share. It's amazing how versatile these things are. These machines were a critical piece to winning the war. Enjoy. Sorry the music is horrible....

[video=youtube;88LSYM2RGG0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88LSYM2RGG0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
If you ever find yourself in North Alabama the Huntsville Veterans Museum has an impressive collections of Jeeps including the Ford PYGMY proto #1.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Wow. I'm going through Birmingham on Wednesday and Friday. I may make the trip a little longer and check out on Friday. I love my jk but the old JP's are my favorite.

On that video, did you see where they wrapped it in a canvas and canoe'd it across the river! Incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Wow. I'm going through Birmingham on Wednesday and Friday. I may make the trip a little longer and check out on Friday. I love my jk but the old JP's are my favorite.

On that video, did you see where they wrapped it in a canvas and canoe'd it across the river! Incredible

The canvas boat wrap was cool! They loved to get those things airborne for the camera too.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Those guys were hard ass'. I bet the never complained about it. #GreatestGeneration