JKU with MetalCloak's Overland Elite Lift System

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Post up the pics. I think the 2.5" Overland Elite Lift System is the route I'm going with my 12 JKU Sahara. Running 33's currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkk9

Jeep Newb
Similar. JKU with half doors. Wanting MC. But which one? Biggest need is a dependable shop explicitly familiar with MC in North Florida or Mid/Southern Georgia. Currently 2012 auto with 285/70/17. KM 1s measure at 32 inches of height with a 1 3/4" budget boost. Luck on your end.

Last edited:

jsek29

Jeep Newb
Here is a pic of our Jeep with MC Overland Elite 3.5" lift and 35X12.50R17 BFG T/AKO2s. It also has a Cummins 4BT and a second fuel tank in the stock muffler location.

We think it rides and handles better than stock.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Here is a pic of our Jeep with MC Overland Elite 3.5" lift and 35X12.50R17 BFG T/AKO2s. It also has a Cummins 4BT and a second fuel tank in the stock muffler location.

Side pics?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Finally got around to getting it ordered. I went with the 2.5 but now looking at your pics again maybe I should call and change it to the 3.5. I now have the 315/70-17 KO2 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Griffin

Jeep Owner
Something must be wrong... I google dead sexy and I get pictures of me, my facebook page, and even my address.... WTH... I just want those rims.
Something must be FUBAR on your end.....

Those look like 1 ton axles and 8 lug rims.

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Guess I should update this post with some pics after the install of the Metalcloak 2.5" Overland Elite lift and KO2 315/70-17.

Last edited:

Thank you!!! love the Diesel conversion!!!! Beautiful

DirtyLuLu

Jeep Newb
Something must be wrong... I google dead sexy and I get pictures of me, my facebook page, and even my address.... WTH... I just want those rims.
Maybe it's time for a profile pic to share the dead sexiness! (Happy New Year)

xdjeep2007

Jeep Newb

Who did the 4bt conversion and what did that run you? I want to do an engine swap 6.4 but I all love the diesel. Have a 2013 2500 Cummings

LoneWolf

Jeep Newb
These pics look great! Any two-door owners running the Overland Elite? (I'm planning to go this route, leaning 2.5, but may go 3.5.)