Big Bad JK From BlackOps

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
We are out a Easter Jeep Safari this week with our Corner Travel Index trailer... and this guy showed up...

12042778_10154035405364712_2187929174836983134_n.jpg

Scored a 1060. Pretty impressive JK.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Monster for sure!

Matson, I have always been curious what is considered low, average, high on the CTI.? What is the highest score ever?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
Monster for sure!

Matson, I have always been curious what is considered low, average, high on the CTI.? What is the highest score ever?

Great question... a new JK 4-door Rubicon will do in the mid 500's, X model without swaybar disconnected will be the high 400's or so. The average off the shelf suspension system does between 650 to 800. High end production suspension systems can do in the mid 800s to mid 900s. Our Game-Changer, 6Pak, for instance, can do 980.

Fully custom suspension systems get into the 1050 + range. These are usually not daily drivers.... IE, buggies, custom builds, etc.

The trailer maxes at 1360 and we've had a few custom buggies lately max it out, which we don't mind because it was build for the average guy building the average rig.

What does that all mean? Just that the higher the score, the more likely you are to keep all 4 wheels on the ground as you are crawling through the trails.

But, remember, the main purpose of the CTI Trailer is to see how your Jeep functions in real world environments, and for those with a lower then average score to find out how to make their rig above average.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Great info. I have been looking for that clarification for a couple years now. [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Matsonian

Administrator
Staff member
We are working on a nice infographic that will help everyone better understand the data.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Not a fan of such over-the-top JKs.
What's with the split windshield and chopped top?
Not sure. I will be honest I didn't even notice it. I agree on over top jeeps that some do for sema. But this one is nice as it has kept the original lines. But those FabFour creations....make me want to hurl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kbar

Jeep Newb
I love that snorkel! I think it’s a Wild Boar snorkel kit. That thing is dead sexy! My wife and I are disagreeing about snorkels right now, she likes the River Raider “mushroom cap” one. Not my favorite, reminds me too much of Humvee snorkels.