modernjeeper
Yukon
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Ockert View Post
    I have only had Warns on our Jeep.
    The first one I bought, was used and in good shape.
    Then I won one at a Cal4Wheel event that is on the Jeep now.
    Won a second one last year that I sold.
    These one I won and sold were both the Zeon 10i with Synthetic rope.

I much prefer the synthetic rope over the steel cable for the weight issue.
    We also have a Factor 55 Flat Link on the end for a closed loop winching system.
    From a safety perspective, synthetic rope and a Factor 55 link is the best you can buy.

Attachment 420

Todd
    Todd, I think I have said it before. But incase I haven't, I love your jeep. Just has that old school feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Metalcloak Adventures

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am running a SmittyBilt X2O and it gets the job done. I would have liked to have gotten the Warn Zeon but for the price I could get two of these. So far its pulled me up a hill as a test and got me up a ledge that was too slick for me to make it up without damage. I am glad I have it. It seems any winch seems better than no winch.

IMG_20171023_163553.jpg

4. Likes JordyRies liked this post
    Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch1 View Post
    I am running a SmittyBilt X2O and it gets the job done. I would have liked to have gotten the Warn Zeon but for the price I could get two of these. So far its pulled me up a hill as a test and got me up a ledge that was too slick for me to make it up without damage. I am glad I have it. It seems any winch seems better than no winch.
    I've been running an X20 for 2 years, with quite a bit of use. It hasn't let me down yet. I also would have liked a Warn, but couldn't justify the price.
    My Smitty has earned its money, and if/when it gives up the ghost, I'll probably get another. (unless it gives up in the next 3 years, in which case I'll make them replace this one)

6. Likes stitch1 liked this post
    Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBurn View Post
    Like everyone else said; Expensive! But worth every penny!

I have the same setup. Very tight fit but it fits. I tried getting a Warn cover but could not get it on. I donít think that I can even get a different grill in there without removing the Winch. Yes a great winch that has not failed me out here in SoCal

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the Warn Zeon Platnium 10,000. Works like a charm ! Just make sure you keep the remote charged for when you need it... otherwise youll be waiting for a while stuck while you plug it in to charge lol.
    Big fan of the synthetic line as you can "re-weave" the line should it break. Factor 55 makes a great splice needle kit as well as closed winching accessories !
    Cheers

URJV2187.jpg

9. Likes murfphy1 liked this post
    Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    I installed a Warn Zeon 12S. When it comes to needing a tool for recovery, I wanted to spend the extra money for a proven winch.

11. Likes Pthorpe84 liked this post