Kombi Life

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
That would be such an interesting trip. I cannot having the time to walk away from everything to do that. You would have to be a drifter in your soul.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
That would be an incredible trip. I agree with Brian. You would have to be a drifter to do it....and a millionaire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd Ockert

If MetalCloak would sponsor me, I would drive my Jeep coast to coast and wheel it every day someplace cool!

Todd

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
If MetalCloak would sponsor me, I would drive my Jeep coast to coast and wheel it every day someplace cool!

Todd
So, how much of a $ sponsorship would that take? Seriously. I know the number in my head and it's not cheap.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
$100k ?

I bet you would go backwards trying to do that for 100k. Fuel, hotels, food and repairs. That does not even include the cost of the Jeep and running gear.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
No hotels. Sleep in your bus. I have zero idea what it would cost.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
No hotels. Sleep in your bus. I have zero idea what it would cost.

Your bus going to tow the Jeep?

I bet one could drift in a bus pretty cheap. Start wheeling around the country and it gets expensive.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
I agree if it was based on wheeling. Would be way more expensive. But to bus around like they are....it would appear to be fairly cheap.

Todd Ockert

I am guessing it would take just $100k for the trip.
You would still have to pay the other bills at home that momma would not let me skimp out on, Another $120k there.

I might be able to do the trip for less if I towed a trailer with all my camp gear, and cooked my own food.
Some places you could base camp for a few days and wheel some pretty cool places.
I think I could spend at least two weeks or more in Utah alone.

It would be fun to try, as it would be the Ultimate Wheeling/Overlanding Adventure of a life time.

Todd

jimoldblue

Jeep Owner
I'm in! sign me up. I'm thinking Metalcloak to be the anchor sponsor of a new reality tv show aired on the Velocity channel or Spike... we just need to come up with a catchy name.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
There was an off road race reality show that came on discovery channel with "Super Jeep". Needs to be a rendition of that.

MC present Crawling and Bombing