Crawling for Reid

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Folks, I have brought this event up a couple of times but wanted to give you all some more insight and awareness.

Reid Davis Underwood was born with a rare disorder called Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB). What EB does is cause painful blistering of the skin and mucous membranes. Every day his parents must treat the many affected areas on his skin to prevent infection from setting in.

As you can image the pain levels Reid deals with every day is far beyond what most of us can imagine. Since he was born, he has been on morphine. Now he is taking Methadone and other pain management medications just to make it through the days comfortably.

With all of that being said, the Crawling for Reid event was established to help raise money for Reid's medical expenses and fund research for a cure. His doctors are very close to finding a cure for EB and need all of our support. I know that we all would love to see the day that Reid no longer has to be on paid meds and can enjoy a day in comfort.

This event is held every year at Adventure Off-Road Park in South Pittsburg, TN. This year it will be held on March 4th (coming up very quick!!). This is a great little park with outstanding camping, challenging trails, and clean facilities. There will be a raffle with many prizes to be won and BBQ! Please come out and show your support. I hope to see you all there.

There is a lot of great information in the links below, far more than I can put in this post.

https://m.facebook.com/events/1858921850995587/

crawlingforreid.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
Folks, I have brought this event up a couple of times but wanted to give you all some more insight and awareness.

Reid Davis Underwood was born with a rare disorder called Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB). What EB does is cause painful blistering of the skin and mucous membranes. Every day his parents must treat the many affected areas on his skin to prevent infection from setting in.

As you can image the pain levels Reid deals with every day is far beyond what most of us can imagine. Since he was born, he has been on morphine. Now he is taking Methadone and other pain management medications just to make it through the days comfortably.

With all of that being said, the Crawling for Reid event was established to help raise money for Reid's medical expenses and fund research for a cure. His doctors are very close to finding a cure for EB and need all of our support. I know that we all would love to see the day that Reid no longer has to be on paid meds and can enjoy a day in comfort.

This event is held every year at Adventure Off-Road Park in South Pittsburg, TN. This year it will be held on March 4th (coming up very quick!!). This is a great little park with outstanding camping, challenging trails, and clean facilities. There will be a raffle with many prizes to be won and BBQ! Please come out and show your support. I hope to see you all there.

There is a lot of great information in the links below, far more than I can put in this post.

https://m.facebook.com/events/1858921850995587/

crawlingforreid.com

I have seen this on social media but scrolled past it never reading it. Thanks for letting us know. I would love to go, wish it was closer.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Our local club is planning a trip out there for the ride. I hope to be able to make it for one of the days.

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
You should come. I will be there.

Have never been to AOR and would love to check out some of the trails but Weekends are booked up this time of year with my boys participating in HS baseball and track.

It's only about a 1.5 hour drive so I'm going to try try to get out there even if it's only part of a day.

Last edited:

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Let me know. I can take a day off during the week if need be[emoji1303]

SSinGA

Jeep Fanatic
Let me know. I can take a day off during the week if need be[emoji1303]

Hate to miss it but Not going to be able to make this one. Games that got rained out earlier this week were rescheduled for Sat on top of having our other child in another part of the state at a track meet.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Yes. I will have a dedicated thread and try to do live feed the best I can. I have no co pilot so it will be tough.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
nice MC Equipped jeep. The owner was praising Will and his customer service.

Pthorpe84

Staff member
i have to admit. I'm a huge fan of the fender deletes.....