modernjeeper
Raceline
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the skid and how my sway bar motor looks.

The jeep is on the ground and under its own power....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

2. Likes Ryanshirley, MTHR, MDC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    We installed the lower skid piece last night and it will not save the sway bar motor. It makes it look better and more finished, but really does not protect anything major.
    Good to know before I spend the money on it. I may go ahead and flip it this weekend. Need something to do since the turkeys aren't gobbling.
    2015 JKU Hard Rock, No Lift, 37" Goodyear MTR-K, Metal Cloak Full Stinger Bumper, GenRight Fusion Rear Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Tire Carrier, Metal Cloak Rock Sliders, Warn Power Plant HD, Viair Constant Duty with Tank, 17" ATX Slabs, Evo Skid Plates, Cheap Chinese Lights, Factor 55 Flat Link, ApolloIntec Switch Pod, 48" Hi-Lift, Dynomax Exhaust, Custom Pin Stripping by Mother Nature

https://www.instagram.com/4lotested/

4. Likes Ryanshirley liked this post
    Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Brian, I noticed a pic from page 1 showing the extended rear brake line routed inside the sway bar area is that the best route? I have mine just somewhat bent at the base of the line leaning towards the outside of the sway bar, I have been concerned about this and where was the best way to route the rear lines. I do not want to rub through the line anywhere like mine could with the tire or could you get a rub from being inside the sway bar?

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneShaker View Post
    Hey Brian, I noticed a pic from page 1 showing the extended rear brake line routed inside the sway bar area is that the best route? I have mine just somewhat bent at the base of the line leaning towards the outside of the sway bar, I have been concerned about this and where was the best way to route the rear lines. I do not want to rub through the line anywhere like mine could with the tire or could you get a rub from being inside the sway bar?
    The picture looks like it is in between the sway bar, but it is not. I have them angled the same as you, but i tucked them behind the frame attachment to keep them out of the way while working. IMHO, this would be a great place for a braided stainless steel brake line. It is a place where it is easily seen and caught on items.

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I was thinking that I might have installed mine incorrectly, thanks Brian.

8. Likes MTHR liked this post
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Got her out today to have the alignment checked. No adjustment needed. Nice to see a 50 degree day.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jeep Owner
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liking this JK, solid work. Clean and tasteful.

11. Likes BuckeyeJK, MDC, cmy007 liked this post
    Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great looking pics, have had my game changer for just over a year and love it

Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know if I am more jealous of your garage or your MC lift kit

14. Likes MDC liked this post
    Jeep Newb
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome, been looking at adding this to my jeep as well