Silverstar Ultra

srbell0585

Jeep Newb
So I live in the mountains and found the dim yellow headlights to be lacking. Not yet in the market for led headlights so I tried the silverstar ultra's. Pleasantly suprised, it's a much whiter light.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
That is great to know because the JW Speaker LEDs are expensive!..... But sweet.

I wonder if they make the same color light for the fogs?

skatedad

Jeep Newb
The JW Speakers are expensive but the light they put out is awesome. One of the best upgrades I put on from a safety perspective. I think I have seen that price dropped some on them so that is nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
The JW Speakers are expensive but the light they put out is awesome. One of the best upgrades I put on from a safety perspective. I think I have seen that price dropped some on them so that is nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think the jeep specific models were 500 something on Amazon. Whew....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

DirtyDawg

Jeep Newb
I picked up a set of the original TruckLite LEDS for about $250, and am super impressed with the difference. They do have a little bit of a funky artifact in the beam pattern, but if you can deal with that they're great. There are beginning to be a few DOT compliant import LEDs that are JW Speaker look-alikes for very reasonable prices. They probably will not have hit quality of beam pattern, and maybe not the output of the Speakers, but for what they cost, it might be a good entry point for some folks.

El Sanchimoto

Jeep Owner
Nearly any headlight upgrade is worthwhile for Jeeps. I opted to go with HID projectors for my JKUR and while like JW Speaker they do carry a little bit of a price tag it doesn't both me because they are for day-to-day safety. Not to mention the price of many other modifications far exceeds a $500 price tag aren't even used as often.