How do I edit my profile while using my iPhone?

DirtyJK

Jeep Newb
I'm trying to figure out how to edit my profile while on my iPhone but I'm not having much luck. I can view it but that's about it. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Sean...

Tyleru3

Jeep Owner
Try downloading the app "tapatalk"
If you're on any other forums it will bring everything together for you

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

DirtyJK

Jeep Newb
I actually have the tapatalk app but find I don't really care for it. Any ideas on how to edit without it?

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
There should be a drop down tab that would allow you to edit it. Are you seeing the VB mobile version?

DirtyJK

Jeep Newb
I believe it is the mobile version. It doesn't specifically say it but it looks like a mobile site...very basic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtyJK

Jeep Newb
I was able to upload an avatar using tapatalk but I can't even find a way to edit my profile using it either.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
I was able to upload an avatar using tapatalk but I can't even find a way to edit my profile using it either.

In tapatalk, click on the horizontal bars on the upper left. Just above your user name there might be a picture, click on that or your name and your profile is listed.

Kjeeper10

Jeep Fanatic
How do we even get to web view?
Some sites let you choose web or phone view at the bottom of the page, nothing here.

2 door Rubicon, 3.5" lift, 37x12.5x17 MTR's.

Brian

Jeep Fanatic
How do we even get to web view?
Some sites let you choose web or phone view at the bottom of the page, nothing here.

2 door Rubicon, 3.5" lift, 37x12.5x17 MTR's.
You should have a choice of Mobil web view or Tapatalk.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Pthorpe84

Staff member
Use chrome browser and select “request desktop view”. You will be able to do anything you would from a PC or Mac.